[Line Smoothing] AGE-R I SHOT
- Người viết: Medicubevn lúc
- [ENG] MEDICUBE AGE-R
1. Press and hold the power button to turn on the device.
2. Press the mode button briefly to select your desired mode (Shot Mode/Booster Mode).
Shot Mode Use it 2-3 times a week on dry skin after cleansing.
Booster Mode Use it daily after cleansing along with your skincare products.
* If you want to use both modes, please use Shot Mode first, followed by Booster Mode.
3. After selecting the mode, use the power button to choose the level you want (1-5 levels available).
4. After selecting the mode and level, follow the usage instructions for the chosen mode:
- When using the product for the first time, start from level 1 and gradually increase the level.
- If you use both modes, please use Shot Mode first and then Booster Mode.
- When using Shot Mode, avoid pressing the head balls too firmly against your skin, as it may reduce effectiveness. Use it lightly, like brushing over the skin.
Press button for 2 seconds to turn on device. Press the mode button briefly to select your desired mode (Shot Mode/Booster Mode).
Use it 2-3 times a week on dry skin after cleansing.
Lining : Lightly touch the head ball to your skin and draw along your desired areas. After cleansing, gently glide the head ball along the skin.
When using Shot Mode, avoid pressing the head ball too firmly against your skin, as it may reduce effectiveness. use it lightly, like brushing over the skin.
Use it daily after cleansing along with your skincare products if you want to use both modes, please use Shot Mode first, followed by Booster Mode
Circling : Press the head ball firmly against your skin and massage
in a circular motion areund your areas of concern. After applying
your skincare, press the head ball firmly against the skin and roll
When using the product for the first time, start from level 1 and
gradually increase the level. lf you use both modes, please use
Shot Mode first and then Booster Mode.
VIDEO HOW TO USE
Beginner's guide on how to start using the Age-R devices
You can use Booster Mode daily, but for Shot Mode, it's recommended to use it 1-2 times a week. Please make sure to follow the recommended usage frequency for each mode, and adjust the usage time and frequency to suit your skin's needs.
02: Does Shot Mode need to be used on completely dry skin?
Yes, Shot Mode should be used on dry skin. It will not operate properly if your skin is moist. After cleansing, ensure that your skin is completely dry before using Shot Mode.
03: How many minutes can I use it in a day?
On days when you use both modes, please use them in the following order: Shot Mode > Booster Mode, for a total of 6 minutes. Shot Mode is recommended for use once a day, while Booster Mode can be used 1-3 times a day. However, adjust the usage time to suit your skin's condition.
04: Is it safe to use near the eye area?
Yes, AGE-R Line Shot is safe to use near the eye area. However, because the skin around the eyes is thin, always start with Level 1 and avoid contact with the eyes. Be cautious while using it around the eye area.
05: How should I use it in combination with the Age-R devices?
When using AGE-R Line Shot with the Age-R devices, follow these instructions:
- If using Shot Mode + Booster Mode together:
Derma Shot > Deep Shot > Air Shot > Line Shot(Shot Mode) > Line Shot (Booster Mode) > Booster-H
* After using Air Shot, please avoid using Line Shot(Shot Mode)on the areas previously treated.
- If using Booster Mode alone: